广告推荐

Thursday, June 26, 2008

End soon...

My industri training is going to end soon...
still got 2 more days for me to be here.
Now is the 7th week i been here - Advanced Medical & Dental Instititute (AMDI)
My industry report is settled,
still leave my final presentation on this coming friday,
wish me good luck & gook luck to all my friends who having their presentation as well...

AMDI,
a place that I had my LI for 7 weeks..
a place that I had some experiences to hand on some laboratoty work..
RNA, DNA, Plasmid extraction...
PCR SRY gene, Manual Karyotyping, Lymphocyte culturing & harvesting....
Slides preparation, topic presentation..etc..
and MOST ...
I have a chance to do my own Blood Chromosome Karyotyping...
( haha...my chromosomes are bloated due to my poor staining skill)
haha...luckily i dun have any abnormality detected...
am I suspected to have what Angelman Syndrome or William Syndrome??
Pls la...my dear LI-mate...

Here,
Really thank to Mr.Hoe, Mr, Razak, Mr. Azlan etc...
They really teach me a lot,
undoubtedly and patiently..
and being friendly with us...

All-FIVES All-FIVES:
Here we come...

During short LI period...
Really thank to All FIVES...
Mei yee, Kee Wah, Neoh Hun and Shenyang...
(How the All FIVES sets up? ask one of them for the answer..)
and Prof Chow from USM.

Even only the short 7 weeks..
but we can know each other well....
Out of car, out of talk...(Please be promise)
what the usual "talk" that we have?
--------
Thank a lot for the time being with me,
living in our "haunted" and "flooded" house,
crappy, enjoy, n suffer 2gather....

Sorry for the troubles that I bring..
Thank for the helps that YOU all offer..
Appreciate the time that WE have...

YES...i really enjoy the time with you guys,
BUT..
SOMETIMES..i really need my own space.

Our fantastic dream... All - FIVES !!

突然很想再坐摩多...
也很想回了家的朋友。。

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eishk...chialat nia this gal. Pandai pura-pura..Really gai nia. What need what space..plslah. Dun pseudo-pseudolah. Haiya. All also tipu wan except the wan stating thanks to Mei Yee, Kee Wah, NEOH HUN and Shenyang. These are the only true words..

Oopss...looks like I just sabo ur blog. Haha. =p

不知去向的Shan7 said...

Pls...la
The MOST PSEUDO...
Dun oways sabo saja la..
nothing 2 do,den go sleep la u!!!
Dun Kacau ")

-JeSs- said...

亲爱的,
最后几天了,
好好享受那里的生活。。
会为你星期五的presentation祷告。。
你一定行的!!!!
加油~

还有,谢谢你的comment。。
还记得我第一次在你面前哭吗?
差点把你吓死了。。嘿嘿~
已经不知道在你面前哭了几次了。。
每次都要你担心,来安慰我。。
谢谢你哦~真是爱死你了。。

下个学期还有幸成为你的室友,
不知道我会不会变比较坚强了呢?
我们一起加油啊!
开学后,你应该会比较忙了。。
我想我也是。。

要好好珍惜和你在一起的最后一年。。
一定要跟你到处旅游,
留下美好纪念才行。。
下星期六见~