广告推荐

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Adidas-King of The Road

Adidas King of the Road (KOTR) is a running championship held across Southeast Asia. Held in five countries across the region, and organised in city areas, the adidas KOTR race will culminate in an ultimate championship race that will be held in a different host country each year.

I was informed and asked by a friend to join for this run yesterday, details as below:

Adidas-King of the Road (KOTR 2011)
Date: 2 October 2011 (Sunday)
Venue: Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, Petaling Jaya
Starting Time: 7.00 am
Fee and Categories: RM35-10km and RM50-16.8km
Website:KOTR 2011




Each category is limited to a number of participant. So, have to act fast if have interested on it before reach the maximum number of participation. After looking the running details at the official website, it really sounds interesting and makes me in temptation.

And today afternoon, me and my friends finally registered ourselves for 10km run. OMG, this will be my third run in this year after the Larian Gemilang and Energizer Night Race. As I always said, I'm not a good runner and I can't run non-stop for the whole journey. In addition, I'm a super lazy person, (super) seldom go for any exercise or jogging. I never think that I will go for three runs in a year (< 7 times in life). Think this is enough for the year 2011.

Means now I need to go for jogging practice more to build up more stamina in order to complete the run within the qualifying time. But where should I go for practice? The nearby UM varsity lake side is under some constructions and the air is polluted. Hopefully the construction will finish soon. Isn't it will be too late if I start my jogging practice 1 or 2 months before the actual run? Haha...

Be motivated and don't lazy!!!

Next year go for Mount KK climbing? Anyone organize and I wish to join...>.<

Time do not waiting for anyone,
unless you take the action now.
Timing is important !!!

No comments: