广告推荐

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Energizer Night Race 2011

Again, night marathon for this year. Last year, I had my first ever night marathon, the Putrajaya Night Marathon, and this year will be the Energizer Night Race 2011. Me and my another friend already registered for 11km as early bird participation in the last day early bird registration, RM50 per pax...Hopefully we don't have urgent things to do on that day and "put aeroplane" on each other...LOL








 

Energizer Night Race 2011
Date: 16 April 2011
Venue: Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia
Starting Time: 7.40pm
Distance: 42km, 21km, 11km and 5.5km
Website: http://www.energizernightrace.com.my/

The registration is actually until 1st March 2011, but sadly (or proudly) to say that, the registration is closed for all categories as overwhelming support on the registration during the early bird period, in other word, 10,000 participations had reached. Hurray!!

Again, I'm not a good runner and not runner maniac, so the 11km just suit me. I don't have such stamina to run for the whole journey actually but I'm sure will complete the run, with 70% of walking???...Haha. I seldom join into running event actually, and this will be my second run (<5 in life) in this year after the first run, 7km Larian Gemilang in January. I participate in this event as support and also would like to enjoy the different, night scenary in Sepang Circuit. Sounds interesting... So, I will get myself some practices at least twice in a week? Perhaps short jogging will do after I go back to KL, in nearby Varsity Lake after my working hours to build up more stamina as well as keep myself healthy (I'm a super duper lazy person in doing any exercise). Target: complete the 11km journey within 2 hours in order to get the finisher's medal...xD

Life is full of expectation,

but expectation is always twisted...

No comments: