广告推荐

Friday, May 7, 2010

Skytrex Adventure-Extreme Challenge

Recently, i was abit lazy to update my blog. Perhaps its now May and June is coming soon?? Hehe, when I viewed back my previous blog entry, and realized that I blogged less or none during this two months...But its all past, I will keep my hardwork in updating my blog. I will continue blogging as this blog would be my best diary of life....

Yeah, I'm looking forward next Wednesday>>A date with Thomas Cup...and I'll skipped my work just for it as well as my friends do...

Back to the event that I would like to blog. Skytrex-ing again last three weeks with my dearest colleagues and friends...But this time was the Extreme Challenge and I also went for the Big Trill around 2 months before. Yes, it is really a extreme challenge and much more exhausted than the Big Trill. Big Trill ar, sap sap water la...


Skytrex Adventure-Extreme Challenge

Date:24 April 2010
Price:RM45.00
Venue: Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam
Attendance: 15 person
Website:http://www.skytrex-adventure.com







Here is a group photo of us..cheers




























Bus that we take to the Skytrex site..














Our challenge started from here. I hate this ladder climbing. After this first ladder climbing followed by a flying fox, then ladder climbing again. Sweat...really sweat!! Don't feel that this type of climbing is easy, its actually the most tiring and I used up most of my energy and stamina in it. I felt dying in middle of climbing and would like to take some nap to recover my stamina but can't, others from behind still waiting...and I used my last remaining 30% breath to reach the top...haha...but the rest of the challenges are ok for me and it's fun..



















Some of the challenges:

The blocks crossing. The first few blocks are quite stable but reach the middle, it was swinging. And here u have to balance urself well...And, it is quite long...

































This one dunno what it called but I'm sure many of us had play it before during our childhood in the playground. This one need alot "hand-energy"... After first two move, I was rather choose the easy short cut way-just drag myself to the next station. I believe most of them were choosing this too...



















Rope stepping and crossing. The challenging ONE..



















Flying fox...The fun ONE



















The swing swing. Another challenging TWO..After experiences the Big Trill, this one no more difficulty for me..haha..I completed it very fast according to my friend and my friend keep on asking me be careful and don't be fast...
















The one string walking..














The two string walking. This is actually more tougher than the one string walking...



















The easy ONE...



















The challenging THREE..



















The easy TWO...



















The Tarzan Jump. Hehe..this time i completed all the jump..no short cut..



















The last two...



















The last...



















Here is the little adventure site...














The night before Skytrex I only slept for around 2 hours and after Skytrex, reach home around 2.45pm. Super tired and exhausted. I was fall sleep in the car on the way back home. Take a nap for around half an hours and then continue the next hanging out...

别人笑我太疯颠,

我笑他人看不穿。。。

No comments: