广告推荐

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Scene of Broga Hill 茅草山

Five of us went for Broga hiking on 04/07/2010









First time to Broga Hill.

Last two week, had my second time to Broga Hill, Semenyih but it is an excellent one as I can hike to the highest lookout point, but can't see sunrise on that day. FYI, there are 4 look out points in Broga Hill and after u reach the highest peak, u can see a board written "Selamat Datang ke Punck Bukit Broga, 400m" (Welcome toPeak of Broga Hill, 400m). There still got another trekking path to Tok Wan Mountain,3.1 km after the Broga Hill...





This way to Broga Hill and at the top of Broga Hill









U should won't feel regret for the sweating journey and have to wake up early in the morning as u definitely can hv a deep fresh breath far from the hustle city and see the heavenly scene from the top of Broga Hill...




































The greenery view of Broga


















The spirit one...









To reach the peak, the fourth look out point, u have to pass through rock climbing. Quite challenging for some but definately not for me and my cousin. The hiking people there are very helpful too, thanks for them also.









A photo of me and my cousin on the top of the Broga hill









When we go down from Broga, saw a banner: there also package for Broga hiking?









After Broga, we went all the way from Semenyih to Rawang to meet one of our friend, then go to her recommended "Lan Jie" restaurant for the famous steamed Tilapia fish. Haha, my friend clamied us bring "rain" to Rawang as no raining at her place for few days, but that time when reaching her place, rain just started and just stopped after we left Rawang after having the Tilapia fish for lunch.









I very particular in eating fish as I only will try sea-water fish, that why seldom see me eat fish in KL here. Since the Tilapia fish is highly recommended, I had a taste of one/two reluctantly.

七月=上半场
八月=中场休息
九月=下半场

No comments: