广告推荐

Sunday, December 13, 2009

5th QS-APPLE: 12th college accomodation

Due to the convenience, we were provided accommodation in 12th college. We had to wake up in the early morning and depart to KLCC by bus in the early 7 am or 7.30am through out the whole period everyday. We have to check in on Sunday evening (22/11), and because of that, i had to trouble my friend to send me. Thanks and sorry as i know you are not really free that time. Meanwhile, we check out on Friday morning (27/11).

After check in, we had given a short briefing regarding our jobs and works-should-do. After that, is FREE TIME. Back to the accommodation, at first i was arranged to stay with someone who are non-chinese. Hence, i requested to change as i hope can stay with chinese. Its okay as it is flexible and i stayed in A636 finally. The room is just next to my friend 's room. More happier. Since my roomate (actually i don't know her) can't check in on time, so i helped her to take the stuff that distributed during the briefing just now. However, after some time, received a call from that roomate told that she don't want stay in the college as suddenly she can settle her transport to travel everyday. Good to hear that also, i can asked ling to stay with me. Since i had no roomate, and in the next day, the in-charge person arrange another chinese girl (a student reporter) to stay with me due to some accommodation arrangement problem (she can't check in in her own room) OMG!! Means that if that girl really stay with me ( 2 person in one room), then ling have to share bed with me/with my another friend or go back to her own college (but I really hope that ling can stay together with us). However, after some time, the accomodation problem was settled. The girl can check in into her own room and ling can continue to stay with me. ^.^.. Haha, ling still teased me saying that i'm so "kek", that why nobody want to stay with me and my roomate all run away. Haha, i replied, "yalor yalor, if my roomate here, then u also no chance to stay with me lo.."

Refreshing some memories when i stayed in 12th colleage for around 1 week...I really never expect i can back to stay in 12th college again since i move out (i stayed in 12th college during my 1st year) in my second year, moreover is after graduation. Within this week, i seems back to the college life again. Me and my friends hanging out together, dinner together, bath together, and also go kacau my friend's room, then chat and watch movie together and also walk-walk around the lake area. We want to try the 12th college burger but can't finally. I missed the life in D947 and my roomate. She is a very sweet, nice and tolerate girl. If i still can stay in 12th college in my second year, i will choose to stay with her also. And during my first year college life, i can know a lot of great friend there. Really is a memorable college life for me. We study together, we go to school together, we join activities together, we SS together, we dinner together, we hanging out together, bla bla bla...Really a lot a lot memories.

Back to present and reality. That day after check in, me and my friends skipped the dinner provided and have our "Happy time" in Midvalley. We go to eat Sushi King for dinner and watch "The Time Traveller's wife" movie. If we really can choose to travel to our desired time zone no matter in the past or in the future, where you would like to travel? In 3 years of my university life, if can, frankily speaking, i hoped can travel back to my second year...

Set dinner that i ordered:
Unatama Don Double
- Combination set of steamed rice served with grilled eel, fine Japanese wheat noodles, served with prawn & vegetable tenpura, mixed vegetable salad and cultured milk drink.

-RM19.90



Precious moments cannot freezed,
but will stay alive in memory.

No comments: