广告推荐

Sunday, December 13, 2009

5th QS-APPLE: Performance during dinner

Performance during the conference dinner night were really great and nice. I'm sure that all of the guests will be impressed by our local cultural dances performed by UM students from different races in Malaysia, and also the choir team from LimKokWing University which made up of the mixed races in different traditional custume with the song "One Malaysia"... I feel very lucky as our table is in the middle and near the stage where i manage to take some of the great photo and video of those performance without standing and walk around.
《Choir team from LimKokWing University》












Here is the one and only one complete video performance that i took. A chinese dance with the accompany song "桃花朵朵开" by Ah Niu. Really like it very much and really never expect is this song. 舞中的情节带点淘气、幽默、趣稚、轻松、搞笑。。。我喜欢。


Beside the cultural dances and choir, in one session, all the guests were invited to go up to the stage to dance together with the dancers. As student helpers, we were asked to invite all the guests. Haha, i managed to invite the VIP sat beside me to dance, really can't expect he will. Somemore, there got another young guy who feel "paiseh" to go up to the stage but after several round of persuasion by me and my friend, he finally did it. My friend and I also went up to the stage to dance together-gather...那时,真的有一种“天子/皇上与蔗民共渡天乐“的感觉。After the session finished, then only me and my friend realized we forget to invite our "aimed-lengzhai" who sat a table behind us for the dance..haiz...


Nevertheless, i managed to take a photo together with a Korean photographer (*sweet*) whom i feel is smart and lengzhai. But after i let my friends see the photo, OMG XXX....Haha...Indeed, I'm impressed by his photography... After the dinner also, all of us are warming up and the SS photo session among us start..Thanks to my this lengzhai to help us take the group photo. Really sam fu him as more than 5 cameras (i think) were passed to him and he become our photographer of that shooting. The group photo using my camera i think is the most complete among them as more and more people were joining into the group photo shooting after one camera by one camere, and my camera is the last to use for this shooting. Thanks him much.

E.N.J.O.Y.A.B.L.E -- N.I.G.H.T

Intereraction shallowing the gap,
between the north and the south,
and also the east and the west.

No comments: