广告推荐

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Fifth Blood Donation

Blood donation before traveling?

Just went back from a blood donation in UMMC transfusion unit with my funny roomate. I started my very first blood donation in year 2010 with a volume of 300 mm/Hg. Today, I went to donate blood again and it marked my fifth donation in 2 years time. In the rest of the donations, a pack of 450 mm/Hg blood volume was contributed in each time.

My fifth blood donation

The next blood donation is only allowed at least 3 month later from the previous donation. In my current travel schedule, it was so coincidentally that my oversea travels were scheduled 3-4 months once. I always forget my next donation time, therefore it is easier for me to remind myself for my next blood donation with this "travel reminder".

My last blood donation was in concordance with my 10 days Sri Lanka trip in last June. This time it will goes with my 9 days Myanmar trip in this coming October. It will be followed by next 3 months for Laos trip and another next 3 months for Taiwan trip.

Yes, blood donation before my oversea traveling. :)

Do not cry for the failure,
be strong for a better day.

No comments: