广告推荐

Friday, September 21, 2012

First Time Nuffnang Cashout

Started to put Nuffnang advertisement on June 2010.
Had my first Nuffnang advertisement on 18 June 2010.
After two years time, accumulated my first Nuffnang cashout on May 2012.
Requested for my first Nuffnang cashout on 21 June 2012.
After some processing time, received email notification regarding payment advice on 7 August 2012.
After a week, got my payment cheque on 15 August 2012.
Bank in the cheque and the money on my hand on 3 September 2012.

Not much (≈RM55) but feel happy for my very first time cash out. The feeling is good even the payout is not much :)
(I'm not blogging for money)

My first time Nuffnang cashout

After my first time cashout, I accumulated another RM4.48 in 3 months time :)
FYI, minimum accumulation for Nuffnang cashout is RM50 and RM1 transaction fee will be imposed.

Blogging,
bring our life together.

No comments: