广告推荐

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Skin Allergy

Till now, I realized that I should be allergy toward chlorine water in swimming pool.
Whenever I back from swimming in the swimming pool, my body will show some rashes and itchiness.
My case should be Type IV allergy where the symptom developed after two or three days and it will last for a week.
This time, the case was getting serious compared to the previous times.

Back from Gold Coast Morib Resort and had overnight stayed there.
Went to play water in their water theme park and end up with some allergy.
The chlorine level in the water theme park should be high or the water there is not that clean and hygienic.
My friend who went together with me encountered some allergy as well.

The itchiness and allergy is damn killing and suffering!!!
Think it will last for at least a week or longer, save me please!!!
My hands and my legs, I can't stop myself to scratch it until some parts were bleeding.
Haiz, my legs is not pretty though but now it is getting more ugly!

My "pretty leg"

I had my sleepless night for few days too due to the itchiness.
Wake up in the middle of night to put on some skin irritation lotion
it getting a bit better for temporary, however it is not last long.
I dislike medicine and don't want to consume anti-histamine pills!

I don't have any problem if I went snorkeling or swimming in the sea.
My friend advised me not to go swim in the pool, however I'll just choose lesser but not 100%.
I like to go seaside,  I like underwater world, and I like the feeling in the water.
Hope that I can master some swimming skills so that I can go for my scuba diving and open diving in one day!

Being stubborn for sometimes...

No comments: